Articles on: FAQ Freelancers
This article is also available in:


What do you have to declare? Are you taxable?

As soon as you receive an income, you have to pay a tax on this income.

You're subject to micro-enterprise taxes. Therefore you must declare your turnover on your annual income tax return. In this declaration, you indicate :

Your allowances, for example, if your parents give you allowances ( in the “pension" category)

Your income as an auto-entrepreneur in the category of "Non-commercial profits" (BNC)

Updated on: 18/01/2023

Was this article helpful?

Share your feedback


Thank you!